- 1. Running order and approximate times will be on the website www.allenshill.co.uk/PC from Tuesday 29th May.
- 2. In case of bad weather, please check the website the night before the show.
- 3. All classes will be run as single phase. The first part of the course will not be timed. The second part of the course will be raised and timed. The first and second parts to be jumped in all classes.
- 4. All classes are open to any level of horse or rider. There are no restrictions except the height of the fences. The event is designed to give riders as much practice as possible.
- 5. Dismounted presentation of prizes 10 minutes after end of each class; competitors to be correctly dressed.
- 7. Trophy and rosette to best AWH Member in each class.
Kindly sponsored by: Seechem Equestrian Centre www.seechem.co.uk
- 8. Refreshments available
- 1. All classes will be judged under Pony Club Rules.
- 2. All competitors are required to present themselves to the tack steward for tack check 20 minutes prior to jumping.
- 3. The Judges decision is final. Objections must be lodged in writing to the Show Secretary within 15 minutes of the incident and before prize giving for that class, together with a deposit of £20 which will be forfeited if the objection is not sustained.
- 4. Hard hats must be worn when mounted and must conform to PC rules.
- 5. Correct dress must be worn i.e. jackets, ties & correct footwear. Body protectors are recommended.
- 6. The organisers reserve the right to change the schedule on the day.
- 7. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be photographed. These photographs may be used in the future for publicity. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform the Show Secretary.
- 8. Horses and ponies are not permitted under any circumstances to be tied up outside lorries and trailers.
- 9. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of
the organisers, or anyone from whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
- 10. The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present at this event. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
- 11. All non-Pony Club competitors are not covered by The Pony Club insurance and must have their own third party cover. The Albrighton Woodland Hunt Branch of The Pony Club and the organisers of this event are not legally responsible for non-Members and their insurance will not cover non-Members.