Covid guidance and instructions for attendees
- Due to restricted office hours all bookings to be made via Facebook messenger.
- Payment will be via PayPal invoice to confirm the booking (if payment is not made within 24 hours of the invoice being issued the booking will be cancelled).
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- If you or any member of your household is feeling ill/showing signs of Covid-19 please do not attend. Entries will be refunded after you have received advice after contacting 111.
- Riders may be supported by up to five persons. (At total of six) Rule off six.
- Please respect tier guidance when traveling.
- Only the riders and permitted supporters can attend. The general public are not permitted.
- On arrival at the show, all entries will be checked at the gate.
- Competitors and their supporter will need to arrive at similar together.
- Full contact details of rider and supporters will be recorded for Trace and Trace.
- There will be no exceptions.
- Parking spaces are marked out in accordance with social distancing regulations.
- Riders and their supporter will need park adjacent each other.
- Horse are not permitted to be tied up outside your vehicle.
- Prior to leaving your vehicle, and on return to the vehicle, you should follow suitable hand hygiene protocol.
Social distancing and hygiene
- Social distancing must be adhered to please maintaining at least a 2m social distance at all times.
- The use of face masks and other mitigation should be used to help to reduce the spread of infection and are encouraged.
- All attendees should follow suitable hand hygiene protocol regularly. Do not share tack or equipment.
- Tacking up to take place within the designated parking area.
- Currently there are no onsite catering facilities.
- Currently dogs are not permitted on the site.
- Please bring your own water for your horse.
- Subject to change at short notice.
- Thank you to British Equine Federation for the work they have undertaken with the government to develop protocols to permit horses to be safely exercised.