Covid guidance and instructions for attendees
- All entries and payments can only be accepted online in advance of the show.
- Specific individual time slots are allocated. A minimum of 3 minutes per combination. Times will be published on the website in advance of the show as stated on the schedule.
- Any change of entries must be notified before close of entries. Withdrawals will be refunded up to the close of entries.
- If you or any member of your household is feeling ill/showing signs of Covid-19 please do not attend. Entries will be refunded after you have received advice after contacting 111.
- Riders may be supported by one other person and one additional person for every additional horse entered.
- Please respect tier guidance when traveling.
- Riders under 18yrs are limited to one additional supporting parent/guardian (from household/social bubble) per child, and one additional person allowed for any additional horses/ponies entered.
- Travel to a venue should be alone, or with member(s) of the same household/social bubble. The vehicle should be thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis.
- Providers of commercial transport must remain with the vehicle and take no part in the equestrian activity.
- Only the riders and permitted supporters can attend. The general public, friends and other family members are not permitted.
- On arrival at the show, all entries will be checked at the gate.
- Full contact details of rider and supporters will be recorded for Trace and Trace.
- There will be no exceptions.
- Parking spaces are marked out in accordance with social distancing regulations.
- Horse are not permitted to be tied up outside your vehicle.
- Prior to leaving your vehicle, and on return to the vehicle, you should follow suitable hand hygiene protocol.
Social distancing and hygiene
- Social distancing must be adhered to please maintaining at least a 2m social distance at all times.
- The use of face masks and other mitigation should be used to help to reduce the spread of infection and are encouraged.
- All attendees should follow suitable hand hygiene protocol regularly. Do not share tack or equipment.
- Tacking up to take place within the designated parking area.
- Currently there are no onsite catering facilities.
- Currently dogs are not permitted on the site.
- Please bring your own water for your horse.
Warming-up and competing
- There will be published course walk times for each class.
- You are only permitted to warm-up 15 minutes before your competition time.
- You are only permitted to warm-up 15 minutes before your competition time. Please don't come early, if you do in order to maintain social distancing in the warm-up we will have to turn you away.
- A steward will be appointed to man the practice jumps at all times (No supporters, helpers grooms are allowed in warm-up arena).
- Your supporter may watch from the outside of the warm-up and from the walkway of the main arena.
- Please return to designated parking area to wait between classes, untack and load up prior to leaving the show.
- No prize-giving will take place on the day and all results will be posted online.
- Prize money will be paid electronically.
- Rosettes can be ordered via the website after the show. A small charge will be made to cover the postage cost.
- Subject to change at short notice.
- Thank you to British Showjumping for the work they have undertaken with the government to develop protocols to permit our sport to commencing operating.